Culture, Corruption and Impunity
Are we seeing a rising tide of corruption scandals, or an increase in the level of public awareness and demands for transparency? What can we do about corruption on the individual and institutional level? Marla Dukharan is joined by Transparency Activist Afra Raymond to discuss:
- The latest CPI – as a region how did we fare?
- Trinidad and Tobago
- The overall trend is not improving, but is anything being done to address this?
- A look at the recent scandals.
- With Guyana’s foray into the oil and gas industry, what are some of the the things being done there.
- Global Benchmarks on Corruption