Guyana’s Oil Outlook: The Nor-way or the next-door-neighbour-way?
Marla is joined by Guyana’s Minister of Finance, the Honourable Winston Jordan, and Former Minister of Energy in Trinidad & Tobago, Energy Management Advisor and Lecturer Kevin Ramnarine. The discussion offers insights into:
- The energy sector of Guyana, and the outlook
- Socio-economic implications of this energy boom
- How Guyana can avoid the Resource Curse
- Challenges and risks to getting it right
- And features a live Q&A session
Guyana’s Green Paper on the establishment and management of a sovereign wealth fund can be downloaded here: http://bit.ly/guyanagreen